Dinner Last Week #4

Happy Monday friends.  I hope it is a holiday for you, it's not for me!  Here's a peek of Dinner Last Week......

MONDAY - Smitten Kitchen's One Pan Farro with Tomatoes


Via

















We've talked about farro before.  This is as good and easy as it was the first time I made it.  I seriously am in love with this dish.  Yum.

TUESDAY - Pete's Pizza

I know.  Not exciting.  The hubs was travelling for work and my plans with my girlfriend changed, so I got lazy and ate too much pizza.

WEDNESDAY - Spicy Ginger Soba Chicken Salad by Sally Wolf

Via



















We've talked about this dish before too.  The chicken turns out so well with this recipe and it's liked by kids and adults alike.  Yum #2.

THURSDAY - Crock Pot Chicken Tacos

Recipe coming shortly!  I photographed it and just need to edit and get the post ready.  I can't wait to share it with you.  :)

FRIDAY - Mom's Leg of Lamb, Steamed Carrots and Mashed Potatoes with Brownies for Dessert

Mom hooked up dinner again and it was so good.  That Mom of mine.....I'm a lucky girl.  Thanks Mom!


So that was dinner last week.  What did you eat??



Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover