Cool Thing Friday

Hey friends it's Friday, woot!  Here's what's cool this Friday.....

I loved this video of what could happen if a stranger fell asleep on you on the Subway.




This guy can be my neighbor any day.

I think Sac should be on the top of this chart.  Just sayin'....

Via


















Speaking of bikes, I want this neat-o light.

Via



















This photo gallery makes me sad.  Dear VW - Bring back the bus!!

Via














OK.  Here is the coolest part about this Cool Thing Friday: next week I will be here:

Via
















So please don't mind blog-silence as my husband and I relax on the beach.

But wait!  I still love Jennifer Lawrence.

Happy Friday everyone!
TCW



Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover