Oh Happy Day

I write this little bloggy for fun and as a creative outlet.  I love to eat and cook, explore and travel to new places and be outside.  It's fun to share all of that with anyone who follows our adventures here, with all of you.

And as true as all of that is, it's still nice to be recognized, and in the last week I've felt the love for sure!

First, thank you to everyone who pulled out last minute votes for The Cyclist's Wife for the Circle of Moms Top 25 NorCal Mom's contest.  I didn't even know I was in the contest until about a day and a half before it ended, but all of your votes got me in the top 25!  I'm happy to now display this badge on the blog!

And then, if that wasn't enough, I awakened to this e-mail from Real Women of Philadelphia this morning:

We have an amazing fruit recipe for you to try, but you’ll have to make it soon! See what recipe we’re obsessing over when you click the link:

http://realwomenofphiladelphia.com/blog/post/are-you-feeling-peachy-keen

--The Real Women of Philadelphia Team 
....and I thought, "that would be cool if they featured my recipe".  
I clicked the link and...


....there was my photo!  
How exciting!  
To see the blog post at Real Women of Philadelphia click here.
To see my recipe on this blog, click here.

Thank you for your votes and recognition, it really does mean so much to me!  

Have a great day!
TCW

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover