Neat-O Things from Around the Web

Howdy there, how is everyone's day going today?
Good?  Good!
I've collected for you a few nifty things from around the web, I hope you enjoy.....

Let's start with flowers...


I'm hungry now.  Let's eat.



Heather Christo Cooks - Olive & Goat Cheese Ravioli - There are things that make me smile about this recipe, like olives, goat cheese and brown butter.  And also that she has wonton wrappers and olive tapenade as pantry staples.  I will have to eat this when The Cyclist isn't home.  He hates olives.

Want to see something else that's pretty cool?

 
The Invisible Bicycle Helmet | Fredrik Gertten from Focus Forward Films on Vimeo.

Or what about this brilliant idea?


Freeze fresh herbs in olive oil.  Duh, I wish I had thought of this.

By the way, I'm totally submitting my pink bathroom to this website.

Guess what?  I'm still hungry.


Lentil's & Spicy Sausage from PBS Food - I'm making this for dinner soon.

The End.




Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover