Exciting News!

Let's just clear this up first:  No.  I am not pregnant.

OK moving on!

I am very excited to share with you that my article I'm a Step-Mom, But am I a "Real" Mom? Is being featured on The Roundup over at Circle of Mom's.  I hope you pop on over there and check it out!

In addition to that, I am also being featured as a contributor at California Farm to Table along with my Philly Cream Tart recipe!  So, I hope you pop on over there and check our their amazing site too.

I am extremely excited to be featured on both sites.  I write this blog because I am passionate about it so being recognized for your passion really feels amazing.  I am grateful for the features on both sites and grateful to all of you for reading and continuing to read and comment here.

Thank you very much, everyone!

TCW


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover