How did you spend your Easter?

We had a little change up this year and spent Easter with my family instead of The Cyclist's.  While we missed everyone we didn't see, we had lots of fun with those that we spent time with.  I vote for an adult Easter egg hunt with lottery tickets every year!

I made this carrot cake from Eating Well and it was just as good as the first time, even though I messed up and didn't buy enough cream cheese for the frosting!  That's OK, we didn't need the extra calories after all the other grub we consumed.

I got creative and made a flower out of a purple carrot and mint leaves....


...pretty crafty hey?

I hope all of you had an enjoyable Easter too.

TCW



Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover