Summer Bucket List 2012

And I ♥ Tracy from Shutterbean.

Even though they have no idea who I am.

In the blog world I think it's OK for me to proclaim my ♥ for other bloggers.
Right?
OK.

So, in the spirit of Joy the Baker & Tracy from Shutterbean, I'm doing a summer bucket list too!
Mostly because anyone who can rekindle fond memories of Sunflowers Perfume and make me sad that I never got to go to summer camp in a span of five minutes is worth doing a bucket list for.  
Plus, it's fun.

Here goes....



Updates to follow.

Happy Summer Bucket List-ing!


Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

  1. If you get to Idaho you can knock out a couple of these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 is already done, now to work on the rest!

      Delete
  2. I love Joy and Tracy, too...totally listened to their bucket list podcast too! Your list looks like the exact list I would make...We actually do have a road trip lined up for August through WY, ID, OR and MT...looking forward to it. Can't wait to hear about your bucket list achievements!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia, have you been to the area? I'm assuming you are going to Yellowstone? If so, I have some other ideas for you in the Island Park, ID & West Yellowstone, MT areas if you're interested. You can e-mail me at thecyclistswife@gmail.com Have fun!! If we go in August, maybe we'll see you on the road!

      Delete
  3. what a great bucket list! camping at the ocean -- fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great bucket list! Hope you get to accomplish all of them (and take pictures so you can post about them) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison! #1 is done, I'll be posting soon!

      Delete
    2. Hey, are you "Mr. Taylor's Lady"'s sis-in-law?? :)

      Delete
  5. Great list, Sarah! Good luck. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover