11 thangs.

I don't usually do these things either. But it's Friday so what the hey.

1.What is your profession?
I work for a forensic accounting firm. It sounds more CSI than it really is. I am also a wannabe blogger, just in case you didn't notice.

2. How would you describe your style?
I have no idea. I look my best when The Cyclist dresses me.

3. What is one make-up product you can't live without?
It's a toss up between concealer and blush. I'll go with concealer. Cheek pinching works in a pinch. Ha!

4. If you could be besties with one celeb who would it be?
This is hard, I pay very little attention to Hollywood. Does Zooey Deschanel count? Or maybe Adele!

5. What's your dream vacation?
A trip around the world (for at least a year).

6. What magazine do you subscribe to?
I don't! But the last one was Vanity Fair.

7. If you could have any special talent (that you don't currently have) what would it be?
To dance. Right now it's like Elaine from Seinfeld. Not kidding.

8. What's your favorite breakfast food?
Um. Everything? But if I have to pick one it's pancakes.

9. If you could do anything what would your dream job be?
Teacher. And/or writer. You could do both right? Summers off and all. Just sayin'.

10. What is your guilty pleasure?
David Turtera's My Fair Wedding and/or sour gummy worms.

11. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received and who gave it to you?
You catch more flies with sugar than vinegar. It has more meanings than it seems and took me a long time to learn. Thanks Mom!

11 thangs about me
Soccer is my best sport, I miss it.
I like spreadsheets.
I read to kids in funny voices.
I'm afraid of heights.
I liked Rome better than Florence.
I've had blonde hair, brown hair, red hair and black hair; 
short hair, long hair, bobbed hair and layered hair. Hair grows. Have fun.

I've broken a limb 4 times...and I cracked my skull...not all at once.
Someday I'll tell our love story on this blog.  It's crazy/beautiful.
I've seen the Grateful Dead (on my birthday).
I don't know how to dive.
I like to be a passenger more than a driver.


Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Elaine from Seinfeld! haha love that show! and oh my gosh you cracked your skull!! yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the first of many broken bones for me!

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh, i love that scene where elaine dances. too funny!!!! if only i really danced like that. and i love vanity fair too!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, you don't want to really dance like that. Having no rhythm is a bummer!

      Delete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover