May Favorites

 Rachel Cooks - Homemade Cheez-Its - After my homemade Wheat Thin Pinfailure, maybe I should try these?

 How Sweet It Is - Tilapia Burgers with Watermelon Salsa + Avocado - I don't think anything else needs to be said.

coconut chocolate tart The Healthy Green Kitchen - Salted Chocolate Tart - I think by now everyone knows how much I ♥ salted caramel and salted chocolate, so here you go!

 Live, Love, DIY - DIY Stencil Sharpie Pillow - I actually think even I could do this one.  It looks so much like what she was going for too!

 Iowa Girl Eats - Chipotle Mango BBQ Chicken Salad aka The End of Boring Chicken Dinners - I am so tired of chicken and this post caught my eye.

bacon, egg and leek risotto Smitten Kitchen - Bacon, Egg & Leek Risotto - Meet my new best friend.

 Delighted Momma - How To Make Your Own Nail Polish In Any Color - That's just coolio.  Not that I ever find time to actually paint my nails.  Toes, yes.  Nails, not so much.

 Georgia Pellegrini - How to Build a Planter Box - It should be, how to build a really nice, super cool planter box.  Um....Cyclist?  I need help.  :)

 My New Roots - Happy Crackers - I am still on a mission to make my own crackers after the cracker disaster and these look good.


Flash mob in Copenhagen via Iowa Girl Eats - This is totally worth watching.  Just sayin'.

 Tommy & Ellie - Farmhouse Table DIY - I found this via somewhere else that I can't remember.  My apologies.  This is an incredibly detailed farmhouse table DIY that I think even I could follow....assuming I also learn how to do things like measure or work a saw.  Who am I kidding?!  That's The Cyclist's job.  Cyclist....?  Hellooooooo????

31 Joy the Baker - These Things I've Learned In Thirty Years - This is a great post for all ladies to read.  I especially agree with her sentiments that ice cream can solve most anything and ladies (in general) should be nicer to each other.

 Poppytalk - DIY Bendable Cake Flags - These could make a plain old birthday cake really special.

masonjardresserbefore.jpgmasonjardresserafter.jpg Apartment Therapy - Before and After Mid Century Inspired Dresser Knobs from Mason Jar Lids - Mason Jars are awesome, but people are even more clever.  This is seriously clever.






Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. what a great round up!! (and your cold quinoa salad below looks amazingly delicious too!) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the looks/sound of salted chocolate tart. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Trishie. I love salty/chocolate/caramel anything!

      Delete
  3. homemade cheez-its?? is this for real?? yum!! definitely trying ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They could be troublesome to have around!

      Delete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover