December Favorites Part Duex

The Lettered Cottage - Bath Reno - Um Hi Ridiculously Awesome Bathroom Re-Model.

Pinned Image Shutterbean via Pinterest via Chasing the Firefly via Here We Are Together - A Mind Jar - This is just, well, neat.  I think I have to make one for The Munchkin.

 Steamy Kitchen via Fellow Fellow - DIY Votives - I ♥ Mason jars.  These are really cute!










IMG_0928 Joy The Baker - Peanut Butter, Banana and Oat Milkshake - Yum this looks good & it's healthy too.

 How Sweet It Is - Stuffed Fontina Portobello Skillet - First off, everything Jessica makes looks tasty & delicious and all of her recipes that I've cooked have been just that.  Plus she's hilarious.  And these look good!

 Cycle Jerk - Drome Drome: DC To Get A Velodrome - The title says it all, but it's inspiring to see another city reach their velodrome goal.  We hope to have one in Sacramento soon too!  Support Sacramento Valley Velodrome Association!

 How Sweet It Is - Mocha Coconut Fudge - Two of the most important men in my life have an aversion to coconut.  Which means if I made this, I'd have to eat it all myself.  I still might do it...

 What's Gaby Cooking - Quinoa Stuffed Acorn Squash - The name didn't catch my attention, but the photo did.  Yum.  And hard goat cheese sounds interesting too.

 The Lettered Cottage - Chalkboard Black - Of course I had to share this one, especially since we used the chalkboard paint in Phase One of our kitchen re-model too.  I love how they stained the counter top too.

 Etsy Blog - A Story of Family, Friends & Pie - I liked this little story of 2 ladies, and pie.

FellowFellow - Inspired by Kickstarter - This is such a great idea.  And then I realized it's being used by a local business, Verge Center for the Arts, to raise money for their cause.  Check it out!

roast carrots and parsnips SippitySup - maybe a holiday party will help me find my roast carrot and parsnip mojo - There is no denying that post title!  And now I know what I can do with all those tasty carrots I've been seeing at the Farmer's Market!

DSC_1354 Iowa Girl Eats - Baked Crab Rangoon - I just found this blog and I think it's really cute.  Plus, this looks fantastic!

DSC_0136 Have you heard of this?  It's being sold at Trader Joe's right now.  I first saw it on How Sweet It Is and purposely did not look for it when I was in Trader Joe's.  Then she mentioned it again.  Now I'm seeing it again on Iowa Girl Eats.  After 3+ trips to Trader Joe's purposefully avoiding it, I bought it.  It's good.  The jar says something like, "you just have to taste it to understand".  It's true.

IMG_1623 Joy the Baker - A Hot Bowl of Spicy Lentil Soup with Buttered Bread - I ♥ soup.  And there are a bunch of other good ones within this post.

A Cup of Jo - Haiku Traffic Signs - I heard about these on NPR.  Clever idea.

  How Sweet It Is - Blue Cheese Biscuits with Pinot Noir Butter - She had me at biscuits.  And butter.  But these sound amazing.

how to tie a scarf Scarves.net - 12 Ways To Tie A Scarf (via Pinterest) - This is handy for winter scarf wearing!  Some cute stuff I haven't seen too.

The Official Royal Wedding photographs Flickr - Year in Photos 2011 - I picked the lightest of the bunch, but there are some really powerful photos in the mix.

IMG_2239 We Are Not Martha - How To Make Your Own Glitter Flats (via Pinterest).  What a cute and not too difficult idea.  Love it!


Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. i adore mason jars. i want to make these immediately!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mee too! Let's have a blogosphere craft day!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover