I started this blog as an avenue for creativity and a way to share with others....as well as something to do while hanging out at all of those races! It has been fun and fulfilling. I am so thankful and overwhelmed by all of the support of my readers as well as the blogging community.
Here are 5 great blogs that I hope you will read and why:
Because Derek takes amazing photos that are worth seeing
(and his family is awesome too!).
Because supporting students is a good thing and seeing what these kids are creating is even better.
Because Janell is about to embark on a solo trip around the world!
Admirable, amazing, inspiring, intriguing and just plain awesome.
Because this blog is from my favorite spot in the world
and there is not a better host than Lerrina to share it with you.
Because Shelley & Jaramy do amazing work, Shelley is funny,
and it you ever need a photographer in or around Idaho you should hire them.
So! The official Liebster award info and acceptance rules are below. But, since I believe rules are meant to be bent (and sometimes broken) I'm going to change them a bit, as follows:
1. I gave you this award because I like your blog and I hope that in passing the award you gain more followers.
2. If you want to follow the instructions below, please do, but don't fear 1,000 years of bad luck if you don't. Of course I would love a link back, but I know all of your blogs are not formatted in a way where that would make sense.
The Liebster award originated in Germany. The word “Liebster” is a term of endearment meaning "dearest", "beloved" or "favorite." The aim of the award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
To accept the award Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog, then...
- 1. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- 2. Give your top 5 picks for the award
- 3. Inform your top 5 by leaving a comment on their blog.
- 4. Post the award on your blog.