Wedding Planning & Blogging don't match

Well, obviously. Since I haven't posted since April I suppose my thought that "wedding planning & blogging don't match" is kind of a given. But I'm back and excited about some new resources I've found....well, that my hubby found, that will hopefully help me to be a better blogger.

So, if you caught the reference to my hubby, you understand that I am now, officially, The Cyclist's Wife.






I must give props to our our most awesome wedding photogs - Shelley & Jaramy Freckleton. I have only seen two photos so far and I absolutely LOVE.



So, coming up I hope to fill in some more wedding details, toss out a recipe or two and share my activities as I train for the Pacific Grove Triathlon in Monterey, September 10th & 11th.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover