July Favorites

I've been busy this summer doing lots of fun stuff (and kicking items off of that summer bucket list!), so my favorites for this month are a little fewer than normal.  That said, I hope you enjoy these goodies I found!

 The Lettered Cottage - Chip It! - This is a sweet little tool to use when you want to pick out paint.

  Live, Love, DIY - DIY Serving Tray's - Hi!  These are super cute and creative!  I love the old cabinet door tray and of course, the chalk paint tray.

diy potting bench centsational girl Centsational Girl - DIY Potting Bench - I've got an old dresser in my garage that I've been wanting to turn into a potting bench for years.  I'll definitely be borrowing some of the ideas used for this one!

  Better After - Bid Brain - This is a sweet makeover, but what's even cooler is she painted with DIY chalk paint?  What the what?  Details on Never a Dull Day. Chalk paint recipe here.

 Delighted Momma - How to Make Your Own Limp Plumping Gloss - Another awesome beauty DIY from Delighted Momma.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover