August 1, 2012

July Favorites

I've been busy this summer doing lots of fun stuff (and kicking items off of that summer bucket list!), so my favorites for this month are a little fewer than normal.  That said, I hope you enjoy these goodies I found!

 The Lettered Cottage - Chip It! - This is a sweet little tool to use when you want to pick out paint.

  Live, Love, DIY - DIY Serving Tray's - Hi!  These are super cute and creative!  I love the old cabinet door tray and of course, the chalk paint tray.

diy potting bench centsational girl Centsational Girl - DIY Potting Bench - I've got an old dresser in my garage that I've been wanting to turn into a potting bench for years.  I'll definitely be borrowing some of the ideas used for this one!

  Better After - Bid Brain - This is a sweet makeover, but what's even cooler is she painted with DIY chalk paint?  What the what?  Details on Never a Dull Day. Chalk paint recipe here.

 Delighted Momma - How to Make Your Own Limp Plumping Gloss - Another awesome beauty DIY from Delighted Momma.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover