I am...

...So I just added a new tab up above "About Me".  To be honest it feels a bit narcissistic to write about myself personally.  But, the "About Me" tab is something I often see and look at on other blogs.  It's kind of nice to learn a little something about who is writing what you're reading, so I decided to add one.

Anyway, most of you reading this blog probably already know me.  If you are a cyclist wondering who the strange lady is going around taking pictures of random things, now you can identify me.  If you don't know me, I hope you appreciate the "About Me" tab so that you can put a face to all of the silliness found on this blog.

You can click here or on the tab above to check it.


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover