Christmas Cocktails!

Alright, I say Christmas Cocktails should officially start NOW!  In searching out our Christmas dinner menu, I came across all of these awesome Christmas Cocktails, how's a girl to choose?  {click the picture to link}

An eggnog shooter to start off the night, or would this be better for an after dinner treat?



A pomegranate margarita?!  Just another reason why Jessica is a genius.



Or maybe a classy greyhound??


Martha, you naughty girl - Christmas Punch


You can never have too many margaritas, right?  (or maybe you can, I wouldn't know about such things) Cranberry Margaritas.


Last but not least, eggnog martini.  I die.


I hope everyone enjoy's their Christmas (and their cocktails)!  Cheers to safe and happy holiday season!

♥TCW











































Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover