Feelin' frazzled? Me too!

Hey everyone!  Happy Veterans Day to some of you lucky people who get the day off!  I'm at work today.

So far on my Monday:

  • Before leaving work I DIY'd Otis Brown a cone of shame.  Here is the video in case you want to do this while attempting to get ready for work too.
  • I determined that my recently gunky eyelashes are a result of accidentally buying waterproof mascara.  Seriously, what is the point of this stuff?  Does. NOT. Come. Off.
  • It is 3:00 and I'm just eating lunch!

Anyway, I'm finding all of these things quite funny today.  They go hand in hand with an e-mail from Circle of Mom's this morning saying they've featured my article.....about almost never feeling balanced in my life!

You can check out the article here.  Have a great day!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover