Eat KIND



Hi there!  Long time no blog.  I've been busy running around the West Coast kicking more items off of that bucket list.  Let me just say that driving from Sacramento, CA to Bend, OR to Leavenworth, WA and all the way back in just 6 days is A LOT!

Certain things are required on a trip like this and one of them is a good snack.  Thankfully, KIND sent me a box of goodies to try out just before I hit the road.

Levi wanted to help me show you what we got.



































It turns out he is 9 KIND bars and 1 bag of KIND granola tall.



















It also turns out Otis likes KIND bars too.























Poor Otis.  I don't think this boy is going to be interested in sharing.



































KIND bars are delicious and filled with real ingredients that you can see (and pronounce!).























Taste testing.....























....and not sharing!  These bars are obviously kid approved in our house!













Instant Energy!  Provided by that KIND bar I think.



















Awww.  Looks like Otis got lucky after all!

We were provided with a huge variety of KIND products, which were all delicious and filling.  Our favorite though, were the Fruit and Nut variety.  We are a nut-friendly house hold, including peanuts; we really liked the Peanut Butter and Strawberry.  KIND does offer alternatives to those with allergies including the peanut and gluten-free bars like Almond & Coconut, Apple Cinnamon Pecan or Blueberry Vanilla Cashew.




































KIND Healthy Grains also include good stuff that I love like buckwheat, amaranth and quinoa, among others.
Needless to say, we like these bars for a snack!  Lucky for all of us KIND bars are now being sold at Target (in the pharmacy section), so they are easy to get your hands on.

Have a great day!
♥TCW


**I was compensated for this post with the KIND products shown.  All opinions expressed are completely my own.





Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover