Cool Thing Friday #7 - Little Green Notebook

Hi Friends!

I'm bringing you a quick Friday post and I've got more in the queue for next week.

Today's cool thing is a design blog I'm loving called Little Green Notebook.

Via
Jenny is a super talented designer who just bought an awesome house in AZ.  She is currently posting about all the renovations going on.  Her ideas and DIY's are really great!

I especially LOVE her laundry room make-over.
Check out the before....

Via


...and After...


Via




































Hello super awesome faux-ish cement counters!

I hope you like this little internet nugget as much as I do!

Happy Friday!
TCW

P.S.  Check me out on Instagram this weekend for photo updates of Ironman Lake Tahoe and my awesome IronMom!




Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover