Cool Thing Friday #1

Hey Y'all.

I'm gettin' my cowgirl talk on since I'll be heading out for that road trip soon.  Just tryin' to be prepared.

I have been thinking, I often see cool stuff on the interwebs, but I don't always share them with you.  I pin stuff, sure, but I don't always post it.  I used to do Monthly Favorites (here or here or here), but to be honest, I got burnt out on a month of compiling goodies.

So.  I'm pledging to bring you one cool thing every Friday.  No pressure right?

Today's cool thing is 40 Days of Dating.  Two friends found themselves both single and decided to do an experiment - date each other for 40 days.



The website is really nifty as you can click on each day and read their individual experiences, plus the design is fabulous. The most recent day posted is Day 19 (April 7, 2013). I'm hoping for love for these two!

And that my friends is today's cool thing.

Happy Weekend!




Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! You should do a Cool Thing Friday too! I love your hammer pants post :) I added you to my bloglovin' feed. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. HAHAHAHA. I could seriously fall into an internet hole with those little films.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh UC I totally have! It's the first thing I want to read everyday!

      Delete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover