Pinspiration

If you have not been on Pinterest yet, you need to check it out!  Pinterest is an on-line pin-board.  You can download their "pinmarklet" and use it to pin images from around the web.  You can also re-pin what you see on Pinterest.  You can organize your pins by creating specific boards to put them on.  Here is a screen shot of my Pinterest page....



I have a habit of collecting ideas and recipes but not always trying them out.  My recipe binder is a good example of this.....overflowing with recipes I haven't tried yet, but I keep adding to it!  Pinterest is just another (prettier) version of this.

I have a few Pinterest projects in the works and I've tried a recipe from the site.  But now I am totally inspired to share them all with you thanks to Delighted Momma and her Pintester series.  So for these reasons I bring you my own Pinterest feature.....


Are you feeling Pinspired?  Good!  So am I.  From now on if I make a Pinterest recipe, complete a Pinterest inspired project or travel to a Pinspired locale, I'll be sharing it here with the Pinspiration tag!  If you have your own Pinterest inspired goodies, please share them with me and the blogosphere!!

Here is a peek at something that Pinspired me....

Bedroom art (for a child)

...it is in the works!  I can't wait to share the finished product, but here is a peek....


...when I debut it I'll explain why my "nyiiiinnnneee" is "boooooooo", but some of you out there already know.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover