Double Cool Thing Friday {#4} - A sweet bus and PANYL

Do you ever feel like you need a vacation from your vacation?  It's been busy this week!
All I can say is TGIF.
And since it's Friday, I've got not one but TWO cool things for ya.

First, check out Hank and his totally awesome final project.  I would so rock this bus!
I'm kind of bummed we just missed them in Yellowstone.

(images from  ↑)




Second, PANYL.  I think this should totally be in the super-awesome-cool-thing category.  I am so wanting to try this stuff out.  These are adhesive panels specifically designed for Ikea furniture.  Ikea hack anyone?  This is such a great idea.

via
via

My design bug is itching but we haven't even found our new house yet, so I guess I'll have to keep pinning my ideas!
P.S. I heard about PANYL on Better After, a great blog you should check out!

Happy Friday!!!



Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover