Cool Thing Friday...On Tuesday #3

Since we were vacaying last week (kicking item #1 off the bucket list), I owe you 2 cool things!
So, I'm making up my cool thing Friday today....on Tuesday.

A Cup of Jo is a blog I regularly read and enjoy.  Jo's posts are typically quick and vary over many different subjects.  Lately I've been loving her series Motherhood Around the World.  In this series she has guest posts from mother's who reside in all kinds of places and discuss the parenting differences there, including lots of great photos.  I've found it super interesting and hope you do too.  The latest family is in Mexico.

All images via A Cup of Jo/On Parenting in Mexico




Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover