Bad Blogger Gets an Award

My friend Amber over at The Tasty Alternative sent me a nice little surprise Wednesday....


The rules for the Addictive Blog Award are: Thank the person who nominated you and link them back.  Share a little bit about why you started blogging.  Copy and paste the award onto your blog.  Nominate up to 10 other bloggers you think are addictive enough to deserve the award. This is a fun award to pass on to other bloggers.  It's a nice way to expand your blogging community, introduce your readers to new blogs, and of course, spread some love.  No pressure to continue on and nominate other bloggers.  But it's fun and always awesome to make someone smile.  

I hope my little bloggy is addictive as of late!  Is it just me or do all you ladies wish you were (and try to be) Superwoman?  I have a whole bunch of posts in the queue but my blogging creativity has been put on hold by vacation (darn.), work (darn.  really.) and the mad dash planning for The Munchkin's 3rd birthday party.  That said, I've managed to knock at least 3 items off of my Summer Bucket List, so  I have lot's of good stuff coming soon as soon as I can get it posted!!

Until then, let us get back to that awesome award!

Blogging always seemed fun to me but I never really jumped in until after our wedding.  (Blogging and wedding planning really don't match).  I was hooked pretty immediately, mostly because of the secret friend blogging community that exists out on these there internets.  This was followed by a real influx of creativity I felt that really came about after I started writing regularly.  It's a little blogging renaissance for me really and I love it.

So here are some of my favorite blogs....and yes, some of them are "big" bloggy's that probably everyone has heard of, but they continue to inspire me.  So there.  Others are less known and I hope you check them out.  Additionally, these are in no particular order other than how they fell out of my brain.  And, P.S.  if you didn't already click that link above for the person who nominated me, her blog is great.  I continue to be amazed at how she makes "regular" things out of totally non-regular ingredients and I'm inspired by her green-ness.  You go Amber.

1. How Sweet It Is - Awesome photos, great recipes, funny posts.
2. Iowa Girl Eats - Food, travel & sometimes exercise, excellent combo.
3. Delighted Momma - I ♥ her skincare DIY's.
4. I think Shutterbean & Joy the Baker go without saying.
5. The Beeroness - I need to cook with beer more often.
6. Live Love DIY - Sometimes I think I'm crafty, then I read this and wish I was.
7. Better After - I'm addicted.
8. The Hunted Interior - Again, sometimes I think I'm crafty.....
9. Yes, I want Cake - I want to pinch her babies cheeks.  Wait.  Does that sound weird?  
10.  Mr. Taylor & His Lady - TJ's blog is totally unique.  I love it, I can't wait to read when she puts a new post up.

I hope you find a new favorite here!

Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the addictive blog award. How awesome! I read a few of those blogs that you nominated too, TJ is my sister in law!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I recognized you on her blog and vice versa! That's cool!

      Delete
  2. congrats on your award!! so exciting:)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover