Pinspiration {Asian Ginger Carrot Dressing by skinnytaste}



Via



































I've been making my own salad dressing lately.  Not only is it much cheaper than buying bottles from the grocery, it tastes better and has less "junk" in it.  Usually my standard fare is olive oil with balsamic, a bit of brown mustard and brown sugar - or - olive oil with Meyer lemon juice and salt.  Both good and easy to make. But when I came across this recipe from skinnytaste I knew I wanted to try it out.  If you eat sushi or Japanese food, you'll recognize the flavor of this dressing as soon as you taste it - so good! - and a nice change to a standard dressing.  There are lots of carrots at the farmer's market right now, so this is a great alternative use for them.

So, spice up your salad with this dressing and enjoy something new and tasty!





Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover