- There are more bikes than people who live there.
- Asking "do you have a safety pin?" is not a real question.
- You know what a SAG Wagon is.
- The two most essential bathroom items are Butt Butter and Tegaderm.
- There is an entire closet or area for bike clothes, err kits.
- You should develop some type of new use for rubber with all the left-over tubes in your garage.
- The purchase of a new bike is similar to the purchase of a new wardrobe: they are often replaced seasonally.
- You know what a trainer is and it is set up somewhere in your house permanently.
- You are familiar with the layout of numerous business parks (crit racers) and underused mountainous roads (climbers) in a 100 square mile radius.
- You might have a child named after a pro cyclist, or you know someone who does.