It's OK Thursday

Here goes......

It's OK that tomorrow is Friday.
It's OK that I sometimes use Facebook as a news source.....I think.
It's OK that I'm wishing my girls wine trip was happening RIGHT NOW.
It's OK to be excited that fall TV is getting started next week.
It's OK to feel a little sad that you're husband is back to being a student and you mostly see him when he's studying.
It's OK to not let "ok" blog photos pass anymore....it's good to get better at something.
It's OK....better than OK that I managed a semi-regular running schedule this week.  My body and sleep patterns are thanking me.
It's OK to be a little worried that the Farmer's Market might be running out of pluot's soon.  Sad.  Face.




Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover