Cool Thing Friday #12 - Before & After, Side by Side

This Cool Thing Friday I have the day off!  So I'm sharing Friday's cool stuff today - Before & After's and Side by Sides.

Someday Nicholas and I will hike the PCT.  This guy did it and you can watch his 1700 mile, 159 day journey and 90lb transformation in just 3 minutes.  The end is the best part.


This is a crazy transformation in Mississippi.

Since we have to wait until January for Downton to start again, we can bide our time looking at our favorite characters in and out of costume.  Mrs. Hughes!

And if you binge watched Orange Is the New Black like me...and now its over, we can bide our time looking at our favorite characters in and out of costume.  Crazy Eyes!

This photojournalist had 40 Photoshop experts around the world retouch her photo to match their idea of beauty.  {Full slideshow here}.  Why am I not surprised that the US looks the most creepy?

Dogs.

And our own personal boy and dog.

Most of these are like woah!  But I'm not going for Leo or Zach Ganlifianakis. {via}
   

Love a celebrity look alike?  Check out faux Emma Watson.

Alrighty friends, happy Friday to all and to all a good weekend, especially those with a 3 day weekend.

♥TCW






Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. I love OITNB! Crazy Eyes looks the most different out of all them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Ally! It's hard not to binge watch those Netflix shows!

      Delete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover