November 12, 2012

Feelin' frazzled? Me too!

Hey everyone!  Happy Veterans Day to some of you lucky people who get the day off!  I'm at work today.

So far on my Monday:

  • Before leaving work I DIY'd Otis Brown a cone of shame.  Here is the video in case you want to do this while attempting to get ready for work too.
  • I determined that my recently gunky eyelashes are a result of accidentally buying waterproof mascara.  Seriously, what is the point of this stuff?  Does. NOT. Come. Off.
  • It is 3:00 and I'm just eating lunch!

Anyway, I'm finding all of these things quite funny today.  They go hand in hand with an e-mail from Circle of Mom's this morning saying they've featured my article.....about almost never feeling balanced in my life!

You can check out the article here.  Have a great day!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover